South West London
Monday - Friday
9am - 6pm
Office Based Role
An architecture company are on the lookout for a switched-and organised Junior Assistant to join their team.
The role is very hands on, and the client is looking for a professional, smart and savvy candidate to join this small office where there is a true family feel.
Junior Administrator duties:
- Managing diaries
- Booking meetings and organising restaurant reservations
- Managing travel schedules.
- Acting as first point of contact in the office
- Proving support and helping the executive assistant
- Office co-ordination - ensuring office is stocked up
- To have experience within administration and customer service is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills with a good attention to detail.
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, and other MS Office Applications.
What you need to do now: