Our client is looking for a Legal Assistant, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
In this flexible Legal Assistant role, you will provide typing and administrative support and contribute to the effective operation of the firm.
In your first week in this office admin legal assistant role, you can expect to:
- Provide word-processing and administrative support
- Dealing with private clients
- Take messages and deal with enquiries from clients, progressing cases as appropriate
- Deal with clients and other people calling at the office and make appointments
- Perform diverse office administrative tasks in relation to individual file management
To succeed in this legal administrative assistant role, you will need general admin, office and secretarial skills, including audio typing.
You will also require the following:
- Working knowledge of Word software, general office IT and office equipment (scanners, printers, etc.)
- Excellent English grammar and spelling
- Great communication, telephone, customer service and time-management skills
- Knowledge of forms/layouts used in legal documentation
- General understanding of the legal and court systems and knowledge of the administrative systems used in legal case management
In return for your dedication and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
To apply for this Private Client Legal Assistant opportunity in Surrey, please get in touch with Magpie Recruitment today.