Monday - Friday
An established legal firm based in Epsom are looking for you to become their Legal Assistant!
You will be joining a team with experienced staff in a Solicitors office that specialises in a variety of departments dealing with all aspects of company, commercial and private client law.
As a Legal Assistant, you will support the departments in meeting objectives and provide a quality service to clients in addition to providing secretarial and administrative support.
Legal Assistant Duties:
- Preparing and producing correspondence such as emails, documents and forms as required, using the company System and appropriate MS Office applications.
- Making and receiving telephone calls from clients, colleagues, and other institutions.
- Proof-reading documents to ensure they are accurate.
- Scanning and saving documents to electronic folders or to email as required, ensuring files and documents are saved correctly and easily retrieved.
- Drafting Wills and other legal documents.
- Liaising with fee earners to make appointments for clients.
- Co-operating with other support staff to contribute to the general smooth running of the office.
Legal Assistant Specification:
- Previous legal experience beneficial.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be understanding of individual needs and ensure confidentiality at all times.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to take initiative.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Team days out.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Legal Assistant vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.