£25,000 - £35,000
Our client a Legal Secretary company based in Thames Ditton are looking for a switched-on Legal Secretary to join their growing team.
The work of a Legal Secretary can be interesting, varied and there is great opportunity for career advancement.
The main purpose of a Legal Secretary role is to:
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries.
- Keeping legal records up to date
- Typing and filing legal documents, usually on a computer system
- Answering phones and organising meetings
- Managing diaries
- Preparing court forms
- Attending court when necessary
- Carrying out legal research
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Must have 5-10 years legal secretary experience
- Attention to detail and very organised
- Able to deal with a high-pressured environment
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.