Monday - Friday
9am - 5.30pm
A property company based in Wimbledon are looking for a switched on and experience Legal Secretary.
For this role the company will provide full training on the role. You will be trained in-house and there is progression within the role.
Legal Secretary Duties:
- Providing full support to a busy successful commercial team of 4.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and dealing with enquiries in a professional manner.
- Entering appointments for the team onto the office diary
- Typing and production of lengthy reports and working with a professional team
- Working with the audio
- Implementing and maintaining organisational systems in-house in accordance with company policy
- Liaising with the Commercial Agency Team and compiling monthly listings
Legal Secretary Specification:
- Ambitious and confident
- Must have legal secretary experience.
- Resilient and can work under pressure
- To have a degree is desirable
- Proactive and organised
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Administrator vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.