South West London
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
A property company based in South West London are looking for a switched-on Lettings Administrator to join their growing team.
The company is looking for an energetic and professional individual. The ideal candidate ideally should have previous industry experience.
Lettings Administrator Duties:
- Managing property maintenance issues from reporting through to resolution, using their software system ALTO.
- Ensuring landlords are always aware of the costs involved in works on their property and ensuring timely payment of invoices to suppliers.
- Property Inspections to identify and execute maintenance required on tenanted properties.
- Monitor arrears and follow arrears procedure for outstanding rents.
- Execute the checkout process with tenants, ensuring a smooth transition of the tenant from the property and a timely deposit return.
- Deal with change of tenancy notifications with councils and utilities at end of tenancy.
- Managing general enquiries for the properties & developments, acting as the central point of contact for our landlords and tenants.
- Manage with support refurbishment projects large and small of client properties
Lettings Administrator Specification:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills.
- Be passionate with a great work ethic.
- Be a motivated individual.
- The ability to multitask and problem solve
What you need to do now: