£18,000 - £25,000
Monday - Friday and some Saturdays
This role has a commission structure as well. A Property company based in Acton are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their growing team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to grow and progress within a team.
You must be able to drive and be local.
The main purpose of a Lettings Negotiator role is:
- Maintain regular contact with the company's clients
- Ensure all appointments are entered into the office diary
- To carry out viewings and market appraisals
- To qualify landlords and tenants
- To respond to enquiries
Lettings Negotiator Specification:
- To have strong communication skills
- Must be competent with Outlook, Excel and Word
- Enthusiastic and energetic applicants with a friendly manner
- Someone keen to learn
- If you have lettings experience that will help
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.