A health club based in Kingston are looking for a Maintenance Operative to join their growing company.
The ideal candidate is to have hands-on practical experience in maintenance operations within the context of the health and leisure industry
- Assisting in the day-to-day maintenance of the Club building and areas under the Club's control including all machinery, lighting, electrical appliances, plumbing and drainage, heating and air conditioning.
- Assisting in ensuring that pool plant equipment, the water, spa and surrounds are always in a safe and clean condition
- PPM checks and maintenance issues prioritised and actioned.
- Assisting in the redecoration and refurbishment of the club as necessary
- Assisting with the receipt of deliveries, stocks and supplies including loading / unloading as necessary
- Understanding of Water Hygiene
- General DIY skills
- Assisting in ensuring the security of the building and its contents, paying particular attention to alarms, locks, fire extinguishers and maintaining records where necessary
- Assisting in maintaining records of all work carried out to all equipment within the Club.
- High levels of attention to detail
- To have maintenance experience in a must
- Have the ability to think methodically with good communication skills
- To be physically fit enough to undertake various tasks
- Must be self-motivated with a can-do attitude
What you need to do now: