Monday - Friday
A well-known marketing agency are looking for a Management Accountant to join their London based office team.
You will be joining a fast growing, independent business who work alongside some of the biggest businesses in the U.K. As a Management Accountant, you will be a key part of the company.
Management Accountant duties:
As a Management Accountant, you will:
- Raise invoices when required at the team's request.
- Carry out weekly Job reconciliations review with Account teams and project leads.
- Review the actual spend vs budgeted spend.
- Credit control and weekly collections.
- Daily posting of bank entries and payments.
- Review credit notes and AP debts.
- Work with the HR manager to ensure the timely preparation of payroll.
- Prepare monthly bank records.
- Engage in month end financial checks and managements.
- Creating the digital binder for management review.
- Carry out balance sheet reconciliations.
Management Accountant Specification:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Word.
- Be a motivated, trusted team player with the drive and enthusiasm to achieve goals and work to the highest standards.
- Excellent numerical accuracy and an interest in developing new systems.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to analyse information.
- Looking for ACCA or CIMA, ideally part qualified.
- Previous Accountancy experience.
- 3 days a week remote working.
- Team building days.
- Option to join Film / Book clubs.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Management Accountant vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.