Monday - Friday
An established Accountancy practice are looking for you to join their Kingston based office as a Management Accountant!
You will be joining an experienced firm who deliver an exceptional service and provide a wide range of business solutions to clients.
As a Management Accountant, you will liaise between the company and its customers, delivering outstanding customer service and ensuring client satisfaction. Duties will include managing client relationships, delivering proposals and developing account plans.
Management Accountant duties:
- Managing a portfolio of SMEs including dealing with client's queries, delivering services, and managing deadlines.
- Providing general accounting and tax advice to suit clients' needs.
- Acting as first point of call for client portfolios and managing communications via emails, phone calls and virtual meetings.
- Identifying areas of growth for the company and assisting in the development of new business opportunities.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Liaising internally and externally to deliver services and meet clients' expectations.
- Keeping the team informed of project progress and managing client expectations proactively.
- Training junior staff.
Management Accountant specification:
- Previous accounts management experience.
- ACCA / ACA qualified or part qualified.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience on first-hand client relationship management.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to analyse information.
- A quick learner who works well under pressure and meets deadlines.
- Can advise on standard tax planning for small business owners and company directors.
- Exposure to different accountancy software and a strong commercial awareness.
- Regular social activities.
- Free fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- Holiday: 25 days, plus 8 bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.