Monday - Friday
An established charity based in South-West London are on the lookout for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team!
As a Management Accountant, you will report to the Senor Finance Manager and work within the Central Finance Team (CFT) to meet the Charity and Finance team objectives.
Knowledge or experience of the Charity and Social Care sectors desired but not necessary.
Management Accountant duties:
- Responsible for preparing timely and accurate management reports, annual accounts, budgets and supporting documents for Audit Purposes.
- Maintaining all ledgers, accounting records and bank accounts, ensuring the regular reconciliation of bank and other cash and balance sheets.
- Liaising with CFT to support the administration function of the Generalate Finance Office.
- Maintaining timely and accurate ledgers, accounting records, working schedules, and other records.
- Reviewing bank balances, monitoring cashflow and timely settlement of supplier invoices and other payments.
- Ensuring invoices are issued on a timely basis and reconciled to receipts regularly.
- Systems development and improvements for increased efficiencies.
- Assisting in timely preparation and review of accurate management reports, annual accounts, budgets and supporting documents for Audit Purposes.
- Managing filing and keeping accurate records.
Management Accountant specification:
- Looking for ACCA or CIMA qualified / part qualified.
- Previous Accountancy experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of accounting software.
- Strong numerical accuracy.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to analyse information.
- Ability to always maintain confidentiality.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.