Manufacturing assistant - with Parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled production operative to join a manufacturing environment in a leading IT company. The role would suit a motivated, individual looking to work as part of a friendly team.
Company An industry leader in a specialist field with extensive experience and a well-established reputation, producing a range of bespoke and standard IT products ranging from large volume for global companies to small volume custom work for highly specific applications.
Activities and responsibilities will vary according to exact role. Some examples are below:
- Assembly of IT products - experience in fitting connectors is essential
- Assisting with fulfilment of production orders
- Reading and understanding production instructions
- Assisting with quality test and inspection
- Assisting with stock inventory management
- Ensure that all procedures are adhered to guarantee a high quality product at all times and ensure products produced comply with quality standards.
- Liaising with other departments as required fulfilling orders and ensuring manufacturing proceeds according to the needs of the customers and the business.
Previous experience in assembling parts and subassemblies
- Committed to safety, quality and productivity
- Good computer literacy and confident working with numbers - basic numeracy essential
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to effectively switch between tasks
- Monday to Friday 7am-4:30pm or 7am-5pm (30 minutes unpaid lunch break + 2 breaks of 15 minutes paid)
- £21,000 per annum
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.