£25,000 - £30,000
Our client within the financial services industry based in Hammersmith are looking for a switched-on Marketing Analyst to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow and progress within the company.
- Work with Marketing team and functional heads to identify priority metrics, deliver strategies and actions to meet and exceed KPIs.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on data from websites, social media, email and CRM.
- Analyse effectiveness of marketing campaigns and identifying improvements.
- Work to develop strategies for acquisition, retention and reactivation through multiple channels, with a focus on SEM/SEO, retargeting and inbound channels.
- Identify testing hypothesis and subsequent A/B tests
- Analyse data and user feedback and present back to key stakeholders.
- Work with the marketing and business to identify UX and product changes to increase conversion and product engagement.
- Work with the Digital team to manage landing pages and optimisation.
- Provide data insights and propose actions to improve performance of email programs.
- Propose actions to improve Sales Pipeline performance and identify channel contributions to revenue.
- Create customer journeys that can be used to tailor our content.
- Interrogate data to provide insight and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Obsession with data and finding data insights: highly experienced in data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Keen interest in and understanding of customer behaviour and customer journeys.
- A/B testing and data analytics experience
- Ability to clearly communicate complex data patterns and subsequent insights.
- Knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing, especially PPC
- Growth tools experience: Dotmailer, Hotjar, Google Analytics, SEMRush & QlickView
- Experience with CRM systems, and how to pull activity metrics.
- Able to pivot strategically and tactically dependent on program needs based on data.
- Able to work on multiple projects across different teams.
- HTML and WordPress Programming ability beneficial
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.