£20,000 - £22,000
Our client a property company based in Central London are looking for a Marketing Assistant. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with long term growth and development.
The main purpose of a Marketing Assistant role is to:
- To manage all social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- To update and work on the website
- Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills
- To have atleast 1 years’ experience in a Marketing position
- Outgoing and people orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be passionate, motivated and willing to learn
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.