(3-4 Month contract)
Monday - Friday
(9 - 6)
£16 per hour
An established financial institution is looking for you to become their Marketing Assistant! You will be joining a company who have helped countless clients find their dream homes, supporting them by being a driving force behind their Email Marketing channel.
In this temporary role, you will build upon existing processes to find opportunities for improved Marketing performance. You will achieve this by developing and testing new email templates and features, liaising with other departments in order to evolve the company's Email Marketing programme.
Marketing Assistant Duties: Day-to-day Marketing Assistant duties include:
- Designing and implementing marketing emails that successfully connect with customers and enhance the company's brand.
- Optimising email content and templates.
- Managing the company's Third-Party Mail Manager System.
- Engaging with various departments across the company to solve issues and identify opportunities.
- Understanding the business and delivering content that reflects its values.
- Building and maintaining industry knowledge of marketing techniques.
Marketing Assistant Specification:
- Previous experience in email marketing is beneficial.
- A creative thinker who can have a positive impact on email campaigns.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with teams from across departments and markets.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Hybrid working (In office 1 day a week)
- Team days out.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Marketing Assistant vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.