Part time 3 days a week
£30,000 pro rata
An established property development company based in Central London are on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Executive!
As a Marketing Executive, you will help deliver the company's marketing strategy and for the brands they represent. This will include creating awareness of and developing the brand by working closely with in-house staff or external agencies to design marketing materials.
Marketing Executive duties:
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and producing creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Writing and proofreading marketing for both print and online campaigns.
- Updating and running social media channels to ensure effective reach and communication with target audiences to build and develop customer relationships.
- Advising on and efficiently managing the marketing budget.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Conducting market research when required, e.g., using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, both external and internal.
- Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy.
- Tracking marketing performance and return on investment and preparing regular reports for management.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
Marketing Executive specification:
- Previous and proven marketing experience.
- A successful track record in creating and implementing marketing strategies.
- Strong skills in using social media platforms for the purposes of customer engagement and marketing.
- Experience in the UK property market would be preferred but not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A creative thinker who can have a positive impact on marketing campaigns.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.