£30,000 - £35,000
An Audio-Visual company based in Epsom are looking for a well organised and switched-on Marketing Manager to join their busy team.
The ideal candidate will be reporting directly to the senior management of the company
The main purpose of a Marketing Manager role is:
- Managing social media and the company website
- Overseeing the marketing delivery of the company and the brands they represent.
- Managing the public relations and exhibitions and events
- Working with the marketing calendar and budgets
- Organising the content maintenance and presentation of the digital magazine and the print advertising
Marketing Manager Specification:
- Strong communication and written skills
- To have 3-5 years' experience within marketing
- Articulate and confident
- Strong organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to deal with a high-pressured environment
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.