Marketing Production Assistant
Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover
An experienced Marketing Production Assistant is needed immediately for our client in the investment sector, based in their Guildford office. Our client is looking for a dynamic and skilled candidate to join their busy marketing team.
This is a fixed term contract till August 2022, for a maternity cover.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Production Assistant:
- Creating and updating presentations and other marketing materials for existing and potential clients
- Producing marketing materials for digital and printing
- Co-ordinating content and approval of marketing materials with colleagues
- Update and create a range of marketing - sales aids, factsheets, infographics and newsletters
- Liaise with teams throughout the business on the content included
- Liaise with third parties - printers, agencies, and clients
Specification of a Marketing Production Assistant:
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite and Indesign
- Good knowledge with Microsoft Office suites
- Organised, Accurate and a Multitasker
- Effective communicator
- Good attention to detail
What to do now:
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants, and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them, so they can consider whether your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position