Commercial Media Account Manager Hammersmith Contract
Our client within financial services is on the lookout for an experience and switched-on Commercial Media Account Manager to join their team on a 9-month contract. This is a chance to join a high growth, high energy business that is focused on delivery.
To succeed, you must be a hardworking and driven individual who can own your own development. Every colleague is in full control of their own destiny in our environment, where high-performance individuals thrive.
Commercial Media Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Achieving Targets and Objectives and Key Results
- Implement agreed media marketing plans
- Be the main point of contact with national commercial media partners
- Work with internal teams to ensure content and design delivery
- Work with commercial media partners to assess performance, adapting upcoming assets to deliver pre agreed targets
- Track estimated monetary value and propensity to transact to measure ROI
- Maintain a clear account management plan and action tracker Account development
- Quickly drive you understand of partners' business and look for development
Commercial Media Account Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience in commercial marketing both physical and digital
- Proven experience in media
- Track record of delivering targets
- Understanding of the customer journeys
- This role requires you to remove any frictions, barriers that are preventing the conversion
- Understanding of our marketing capabilities, content and brand messages
- Results driven
- Growth Mindset
- Works well within a team
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.