Mobile Service Technician
Must have a full UK Driving Licence An established Engineering company based in Park Royal are looking for you to join their team as a Mobile Service Technician! The client is looking for a self-motivated person who can work well as part of a team.
Training will be provided on the role. There will be an after hours call out roster which is on a 24-hour basis which you will be expected to undertake and this includes weekends and bank holidays all year round.
Mobile Service Technician duties:
- Maintaining sufficient stock levels within the servicing as per a franchise supplied stock list.
- Performing routine maintenance checks in accordance with the defect checklist
- To provide assistance to staff within the franchise when requested
- To attend training courses as requested by management
- The candidate is expected to maintain the highest levels of health and safety practice including the mandatory use of Personal Protective Equipment where applicable
Mobile Service Technician Specification:
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Good manual dexterity and physical ability
- Good communication skills
- The ability to present yourself in a professional and courteous manner to customers and staff
- The ability to work unsupervised and to time constraints
What you need to do now: