£30,000 - £40,000
As a NetSuite Accountant, you will work alongside project lead/managers to deliver high quality NetSuite implementation. Through your finance and NetSuite expertise you will provide clients with guidance on business process design and NetSuite configuration to ensure solutions maximise the benefits NetSuite can bring.
- Lead finance workstream on local and international projects
- Use knowledge of finance and NetSuite to work with client finance leaders to design future finance processes; able to challenge current thinking to maximize NetSuite benefits.
- Complete deliverables to a high standard, including Business Requirements Specification, Functional Specification and Use Cases
- Support development of junior team members, coaching on all aspects of business process design, NetSuite functionality and general consulting skills.
- Provide input into the finance cutover strategy and support migration of finance data to NetSuite.
- Recognise opportunities for clients to improve business processes, automate activities, and improve business controls.
- Coordinate test activities with client to minimize risk and manage deployment to production environments.
- Implement process improvements with systematic solutions and train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and data clean up as necessary.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Qualified Accountant or substantial experience in finance business processes and operations
- 5+ years of experience in financial applications/services or consulting, preferably NetSuite
- Operational experience of accounting and experience in international accounting standards, consolidation, and revenue management is beneficial.
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office.