Monday - Friday
£25,000 + Gym Membership
An established Nursery based in Kingston are looking for you to join their team as a Nursery Assistant!
Do you have a real commitment to childcare and want to be a key part of an already successful team?
This is an exciting role for someone who holds a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ Childcare Qualification and wants to build upon their previous experience working with children!
Nursery Assistant Duties:
- Oversee the running of 5 different rooms that accommodate children aged from 3 months to 5 years old.
- Ensure that each child is cared for and treated as an individual so that their development needs are met.
- Help maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment
- Update parents and carers about their child's progress and behaviour by observing and keeping daily records.
- Feeding suitable meals, snacks, and drinks.
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners.
Nursery Assistant Specification:
- Must have Childcare NVQ Level 3 or above.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Be passionate with a great work ethic.
- Be a motivated individual.
- Able to successfully work in a team.
- Gym membership.
- Annual salary review.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Discount on childcare.
- Discounted hair & beauty treatments.
- Free parking and a bicycle station.
What you need to do now: If you're interested in this Nursery Assistant vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.