4 Day Working Week (40 hours)
£29,000 + Gym Membership
An established Nursery based in Kingston are looking for you to join their team as a Nursery Assistant! The nursery is made up of 5 separate rooms that look after children aged from 3months to 5 years old and as a Nursery Assistant you will assist the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager in providing professional leadership and management of the nursery.
This is an exciting role for someone who holds a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ Childcare Qualification and is either an experienced Educator or an existing Room Leader who is looking for their next step!
Nursery Assistant duties:
- Maintain systems to monitor evaluate and improve the quality of childcare practice and provision.
- Build positive relationships with staff and also the parents and carers of the children.
- Ensure that each child is cared for and treated as an individual so that their development needs are met.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the Nursery, ensuring high standards are met.
- Update parents and carers about their child's progress and behaviour by observing and keeping daily records.
- Help maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment.
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners.
Nursery Assistant specification:
- Must have Childcare NVQ Level 3 or above.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Be passionate with a great work ethic.
- Be a motivated individual.
- Able to successfully work in a team.
- Gym membership.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Annual salary review.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Discount on childcare.
- Discounted hair & beauty treatments.
- Free parking and a bicycle station.
What you need to do now: