Nursery Lunch Assistant
Kingston 5 days a week (20 hrs)
£10 per hr + Gym Membership
An established Nursery in Kingston are looking for you to join their team as a Nursery Lunch Assistant! Do you enjoy working with children and want to become a member of their dynamic team?
As Nursery Lunch Assistant, you will be part of the Childcare department and under the supervision and guidance of senior staff you will provide the highest level of care for children attending the nursery.
Nursery Lunch Assistant duties:
- Responsible for preparing and setting the tables and clearing them away.
- Help oversee the running of 5 different rooms that accommodate children aged from 3 months to 5 years old.
- Ensure that each child is cared for and treated as an individual so that their development needs are met.
- Supervise and interact with a positive and social manner toward all the children in your care.
- Help maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment.
- Observe and keep records that inform parents and carers about their child's day.
- Give out refreshments.
Nursery Lunch Assistant specification:
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- You do not need to be qualified for this position, but previous childcare experience is necessary.
- Be passionate with a great work ethic.
- Be a motivated individual.
- Able to successfully work in a team.
- Gym membership.
- Career growth / progression opportunities.
- Annual salary review.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Discount on childcare.
- Discounted hair & beauty treatments.
- Free parking and a bicycle station.
What you need to do now: