Nursery Room Leader
Monday - Friday
An established Nursery based in Kingston are looking for you to join their team as a Nursery Room Leader
This is an exciting role for someone who holds a minimum of a Level 3 Childcare Qualification. This person must be either an experienced Educator who is looking for their next step or an existing Room Leader.
Nursery Room Leader duties:
- Maintaining a high quality and stimulating learning environment for the children.
- Activities should consider the children's abilities, interests, language and cultural backgrounds.
- To assist in the development and support of other staff members by communicating effectively
- Delegating tasks appropriately and identifying training needs
- Leading meetings, inductions and 1:1's - with support from the nursery manager.
- To respect and value all colleagues, children and parents
- To be responsible for the welfare of all children in your designated room, organising systems to ensure consistent, high- quality care.
Nursery Room Leader specification:
- Must have experience working with children
- Must have a minimum of a Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Be passionate with a great work ethic.
- Be a motivated individual.
- Able to successfully work in a team.
- Gym membership.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Annual salary review.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Discount on childcare.
- Discounted hair & beauty treatments.
- Free parking and a bicycle station.
What you need to do now: