A fast growing company providing a dynamic service to our customers. We are at the forefront of our sector voted one of the best places to work. We are looking for a highly efficient and tactful Office Administrator to organise and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. The Office Administrators duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to employees.
- Provide administrative support to Company Leadership team as and when required
- Minute taking at meetings where discretion is required as well as accuracy
- Responsibility for office management duties including
- Maintenance issues
- Inbound and Outbound Mail
- Stationery and Supplies
- Office Equipment
- Checking invoices
- General errands & shopping
- Schedule meetings and appointments - diary management
- Order stationery and equipment within budget guidance
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator, Front Office Manager or Senior Administrative Assistant
- Understanding of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
24-7 operation and therefore working outside of "usual hours" may be required however, this position is mainly Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
Salary and Benefits:
£24k - £26k depending on experience
20 days and 8 statutory days holiday allowance
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.