Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
£18,000 - £22,000
Our client within the Charity Sector is looking for a switched-on and organised Administrator to join their growing team. There is lots of progression within the role and it's a great company to grow with.
Our client is eager to find an individual who will get stuck into the workload and help the business develop.
Office Administrator role:
- Answering telephone calls and directing calls
- Managing the post and dealing with emails
- Deal with the daily banking
- Book meeting rooms through the outlook calendar system
- Place orders with external suppliers and deal with file enquires from staff members
- Provide office administrative support
- Organising refreshments for meetings and visitors
Office Administrator Requirements:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Organised and reliable
- Able to use own initiative and enjoy a challenge
- Good with numbers
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.