Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:30pm
Our client within the engineering sector based in Kingston are looking for a switched on and articulate Office Administrator to join their growing team.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants progression to really grow and progress within a company.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Running errands for the Director
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Looking after visitors
- Providing administrative support when needed to the engineers
- Undertake general office administration work, e.g., filing, typing etc.
- Submit visa applications to embassies in central London online
- Ensure office supplies are well stocked
Office Administrator Specification:
- Attention to detail and reliable
- To have a few years administration experience
- Organised and good time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise work
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.