South West London
8:30am - 5:30pm
Working in the office A Shipping company based in South West London are on the lookout for an experienced and switched-on Office Assistant to join their growing team.
To succeed in this Administration Assistant job, you will need to be well organised, able to multitask and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is a client facing role as well.
The main purpose of an Office Assistant role is:
- Assist with office travel and accommodation arrangements
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of the reception
- Meet and greet guests
- Organise internal and external meetings
- Arrange couriers and deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Assist with staff expenses
- Answering the telephone and responding to emails
Office Assistant Specification:
- To have experience within administration and customer service
- Ability to meet deadlines
- To be well organised
- Strong attention to detail
- To have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.