Monday - Friday
9.30am - 6pm
£25,000 - £27,000
This role is working in the office
Our client a distribution company is looking for a switched-on and articulate Office Manager to join their growing team.
Our client is eager to find an individual who will get stuck into the workload and help the business develop. You will oversee a team of four people and you will be reporting to the Director of the company.
Office Manager role:
- Managing all functional aspects of in-house Human Resources
- Creating effective training documents and training up new staff
- Managing performance reviews alongside team leaders and managers
- Recruiting new team members
- Creating job specifications
- Taking part in interviews alongside managers and helping with the candidate selection
- Manage employee sickness and absence.
- Manage Health and Safety matters, including training and risk assessments
Office Manager Requirements:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have HR experience
- Organised and reliable
- To have attention to detail
- To have experience working with Health and Safety, this would be beneficial
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.