Operations Administrator Heathrow
Our client an electrical contractor based near to Heathrow are looking for a responsible Operations Administrator to administer and organise all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with lots of opportunities.
Operations Administrator Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
- You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- Ensure the documentation control system is kept up to date
- Develop the system for improvements to efficiency
- Support all Projects with all forms of document control
- Proof reading and updating reports and documents
- Applying for permits
Operations Administrator Requirements:
- To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint proficiency
- Client Liaison/communication
- Ability to make decisions
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.