Operations and Project Coordinator
£20,000 - £30,000
Our client an outdoor living company based in Putney are looking for a switched-on Operations and Project Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with long term growth and development. Training is provided in the role. This role will shortly lead to product development for the in-house production.
Must have a Full Drivers Licence.
The main purpose of an Operations and Project Coordinator role is to:
- Responding to enquiries
- Know the product base
- Design the products
- Knowing resources
- Dealing with some marketing on the website
- Dealing with sales and technical design
Operations and Project Coordinator Specification:
- To have an engineering background
- To be flexible and have good attention to detail
- A degree in engineering would be a benefit - not essential
- A full driving licence is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be motivated and willing to learn
What you need to do now: