Monday - Friday (1 pm - 5:30 pm)
£23,000 (Pro Rata)
An established law firm based in Ealing are looking for you to become their newest Receptionist!
As a Receptionist, you will provide office support and contribute to the smooth-running of the office. You will be joining a dynamic Front of House Team who are often clients first port of call.
This is a Part-Time role 1:00pm to 5.30pm Mondays to Fridays but you will also be willing to provide additional cover for the other team members during their annual leave.
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails.
- Dealing with clients, often being their first point of call.
- Assisting with Anti Money Laundering and Client Due Diligence checks (training will be provided).
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents.
- General office and secretarial admin duties.
- Diary management.
- Booking in meetings and managing meeting schedules.
- Managing office supplies stock.
- Previous Receptionist / Front of House experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Company Pension.
- Team days out.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Receptionist vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.