£30,000 – Pro Rata
20 hours a week
Our client a Solicitors in Kingston are looking for a switched-on Part time secretary to join their team.
You will need to be experienced in Conveyancing (in England and Wales) and to have experience in Stamp Duty Returns and Land Registry.
The main purpose of a Part-time Secretary role is to:
- Dealing with post-completion matters
- Preparing and submitting Stamp Duty Returns and paying Stamp Duty
- Preparing and submitting Land Registry Applications
- Dealing with Serving of Notices and other general post-completion work.
- Helping the conveyancing solicitors with typing letters, emails, attendance notes, submitting various Searches and possibly filing and file opening.
- Strong communications skills
- Must have conveyancing experience
- To have experience working with stamp duty returns and land registry
- Good organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to deal with a high-pressured environment
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.