£30,000 - £40,000
Our client a property company based in Central London are looking for a switched-on Personal Assistant to join their team. This role is a very fast paced and hands on.
Must have atleast 5 years’ property experience.
The main purpose of a Personal Assistant role is to:
- Diary management
- Answering emails and enquiries
- Dealing with the company’s banking
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Strong communications skills
- Must have atleast 5 years property experience
- Able to work in a high-pressured environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Uses initiative
- Can work well by themselves
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.