£35,000 - £40,000
Want to travel to Monaco, Dubai and New York?
We have a very exciting opportunity for a travelling PA for a high-profile client. This role requires someone who is very hands on and will accompany the Director in their every move, in London as well as travelling overseas. You will be tasked with managing a crazy busy schedule and communicating on the CEO’s behalf with major clients and contacts, the role will be to make sure that the CEO knows where they need to be and what’s on the agenda on a daily basis, prioritising all the time.
This role would suit someone with a proactive, energetic disposition who can keep up with the fast-paced environment, is definitely not boring and can hold a good conversation with a client over dinner.
This would also suit someone who wants to work in a luxury market and has the confidence and discretion to deal with high profile clients.
The main purpose of a Personal Assistant role is to:
- Acting as a first point of contact:
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Assisting in organising meetings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations both for, and as an output from meetings
- Attending meetings ensuring you are well prepared for meetings; follow up agreed actions and communicate progress.
- Highly organised
- Confident in dealing with high-net-worth clients
- Likes to travel
- Strong communication skills
- Second language would be advantageous.
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.