£40,000 - £55,000
An investment company based in London are looking for an efficient Personal Assistant to join their team.
For this role you would provide professional and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director and to oversee the day to day running of the office.
Responsibilities of a Personal Assistant Specialist
- Monitoring and managing the Managing Director's diary and mailbox
- Following up on emails and calls
- Arranging both internal and external meetings, accompanying where necessary to take minutes
- Updating and maintaining the website
- Updating meeting notes
- Processing payroll and payment of expenses
- Making travel arrangements
Specification of a Personal Assistant
- To have experience as a personal assistant
- Excellent communication skills
- To have strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Self-starter and to show initiative
What to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.