Executive Assistant (12-month fixed term contract)
Kingston upon Thames
£26,000 - £30,000
Monday - Friday
A well-established Design Engineer company are looking for you to join their Kingston based team.
They are targeting a highly efficient, confidential Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the Managing Director and their team.
Executive Assistant Duties:
To be successful in this Executive Assistant role, you should be adaptable, highly organised, able to multitask, be personable and ready to dive into anything that needs doing. Tasks include:
- Providing administrative support to the Managing Director including support to their team as directed.
- Organising and maintaining office systems and processes.
- Organising and scheduling meetings and other diary management.
- Engaging with the wider team to progress and secure closure of actions in a timely manner.
- Preparing documents (photocopying, collating, scanning, filing etc.)
- Data entry and processing transactions onto ERP and CRM systems.
- Responding to emails and answering telephone calls.
- Deputising for the Office Manager in their absence including managing reception.
- Providing administrative support to the HR and Security Manager when required.
Executive Assistant Specification:
- Self-driven and highly motivated individual with a willingness to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide range of people.
- High level of commercial awareness and be passionate about results.
- Good timekeeping and office attendance.
- Be Educated to A level standard, having studied a Business-related qualification.
- Have 2 plus years' experience as an Executive Assistant or a Personal Assistant.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint and the desire to learn new systems and software.
- Ability to operate/follow business processes.
- 25 days annual holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Office closed over Xmas.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.