Must have Property Expereince
Monday - Friday
An established property development company based in Central London are on the lookout for a switched-on Personal Assistant!
As a Personal Assistant, you will provide professional and efficient strategic and administrative support to the Managing Director and oversee the day-to-day transactional tasks.
Personal Assistant duties:
- Monitoring and managing the Managing Director's mailbox; responding to and dealing with emails on their behalf.
- Arranging both internal and external meetings, accompanying where necessary to take minutes.
- Updating CRM system and meeting notes.
- Sending out property details and follow-ups on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Dealing with property enquiries and requirements received by clients on behalf of the Managing Director and ensuring that they are dealt with.
- Arranging viewings and meetings.
- Filing (electronic and hard copy) and maintaining/updating internal databases.
- Writing and preparing correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director including emails/letters.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Dealing with HR matters, including employment offers/contracts, onboarding, attendance, payroll etc.
Personal Assistant specification:
- Strong previous experience of administrative responsibilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player who is also able to work independently.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.