£45,000 - £55,000
If you have tax advisor experience and are looking for a new role in London, we want to hear from you! Magpie Recruitment is helping a London-based accountancy firm hire a full-time Personal Tax Senior, and the position comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a flexible and collaborative Personal Tax Senior, you will engage in tax work for company directors and sole traders within the creative sector. The post-holder will be looking to progress to a managerial role in the coming 12 months in the firm's Kingston office.
In your first week in this tax advisor role, you can expect to be:
Drafting complex personal tax returns and reviewing mainstream returns prepared by others in the team
- Managing a portfolio of clients, processing and reviewing self-assessment tax returns
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and undertaking general tax compliance work
- Reporting to directors and collaborating with the rest of the inclusive team
To succeed in this Personal Tax Senior job, you will need a minimum of 5 years working as a tax advisor with experience in an accountancy practice.
You will also require the following:
Experience reviewing personal tax returns prepared by junior staff
- Experience preparing complex personal tax and offering tax planning advice
- CTA qualification (or close to completion)
- Proficiency in mainstream tax areas, including income tax, capital gains tax, property tax and inheritance tax
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package, including on-job-training, study support and flexible working options.
To apply for this Personal Tax Senior opportunity in London, please get in touch with Magpie Recruitment today.