Account Manager Kingston upon Thames
Our client a growing PR Agency based in Kingston has an exciting opportunity for a switched on and driven Account Manager to join their growing team.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct account team activity to ensure appropriate tactical programme is developed and implemented according to company quality standards and to achieve objectives.
- Ensure staff ownership and responsibility for projects
- Instigate brainstorms to develop strategic and creative direction of accounts
- Ensure resourcing within the account is appropriate
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client ideas
- Contribute to client marketing strategy and thinking
- Monitor external environment and highlight opportunities/key issues, and work with the leadership team to inform the client of implications and potential actions required.
- Establish and maintain a role as consultant/adviser to client - working with the CEO and other members of the leadership team in this role
- Maintain social contact with client personnel, (where appropriate), and regular contact about account director, staffing, issues etc.
- Organise annual and quarterly review of account and work with CEO to implement outcomes
- Create and develop opportunities for growing existing business
- Responsibility for helping to develop and present new business pitches
- Lead and motivate the team to fulfil their potential and assume responsibility appropriate to their position
Account Manager Requirements:
- Exemplary writing skills. Ability to write press releases for the life sciences, pharmaceutical, medical and business media.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to journalists and pitch stories and develop long-term relationships.
- Can understand, implement and develop communications strategy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive mindset
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.