The role is writing press releases and case studies to attract media interest and position us positively in the media. Coordinate company’s public image by using all forms of media and communication. Research, develop and implement communication strategies in collaboration with PR agency, Brand Influencers and General & Marketing Manager.
As part of the company, you will enjoy a varied role that will expose you to all aspects of the business.
- Support with the organisation of events & product launches aimed at driving interest and generating positive coverage.
- Attending key industry events, trade & consumer shows.
- Write accurate and coherent copy: Blogs, newsletters, web copy etc. Communicate key messages to defined target audiences.
- Develop your journalist contacts in the relevant industries and respond to media queries – planning this into monthly schedules & strategies.
- Build long lasting relationships & understanding of sector.
- Confident in suggesting new story angles and press coverage / influencer partnership opportunities.
- Monitor media coverage and report on the findings to Marketing Manager.
- Management of media and Influencer database via Social Media enquiries & suggestions.
- Weekly coverage reports from Influencers & Media.
- Working with external PR agencies.
- Sending PR packages to influencers.
- Working with Production and Marketing Team on timelines for releases of products.
- Confident when interviewed for magazine or video interviews.
- Maintaining relationships with brand customers to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Working in a small team while reporting all of the above weekly to Marketing Manager.
- Create promotional artwork with graphic designer for retailer & distributor promotions
- An understanding of natural products, sustainable & vegan lifestyle
- Good command of running integrated campaigns and creating creative content in line with social media projects and community management for social media projects
- Curious and always on the lookout for the latest trends the eco products world and sustainability
- Personable and great interpersonal skills, both with clients and media
- Excellent communicator, on the phone, through social media and on paper
- Driven to deliver impactful results
- Computer literate, including social media
- Degree Educated or Equivalent
- Customer service