- Support with the organisation of events & product launches aimed at driving interest and generating positive coverage.
- Attending key industry events, trade & consumer shows.
- Write accurate and coherent copy: Blogs, newsletters, web copy etc. Communicate key messages to defined target audiences.
- Develop your journalist contacts in the relevant industries and respond to media queries – planning this into monthly schedules & strategies.
- Build long lasting relationships & understanding of sector.
- Confident in suggesting new story angles and press coverage / influencer partnership opportunities.
- Monitor media coverage and report on the findings to Marketing Manager.
- Management of media and Influencer database via Social Media enquiries & suggestions.
- Weekly coverage reports from Influencers & Media.
- Working with external PR agencies.
- Sending PR packages to influencers.
- Working with Production and Marketing Team on timelines for releases of products.
- Confident when interviewed for magazine or video interviews.
- Maintaining relationships with brand customers to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Working in a small team while reporting all of the above weekly to Marketing Manager.
- Create promotional artwork with graphic designer for retailer & distributor promotions.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.