Monday - Friday
An advanced Merchandise company are looking for you to become their Production Manager!
You will be joining their innovative team and working in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
The role will involve managing the production process, sourcing merchandise for clients and being first point of contact when it comes to clients, suppliers, and couriers. Communicating with clients and suppliers is a key aspect of the role and you will be working closely with the Sales Manager as well as the Founder.
Production Manager Duties:
- Preparing quotations and Calculating mark-ups.
- Sourcing products from suppliers.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Managing up to several orders and projects simultaneously.
- Gathering cost prices, stock levels and lead-times from suppliers.
- Supporting the Sales Director.
- Supervising junior staff members to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
- Liaising with suppliers & delivery companies.
- Data entry - including qualifying information & contact details.
- Assisting and supporting presentations with the Sales Manager at client pitches.
Production Manager Specification:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Previous experience of promotional merchandise and sales.
- Excellent attention to detail, be good with numbers and processing data.
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Be a Confident individual with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Be a reliable individual who can multi-task and work as part of a team or unsupervised.
- Company Pension.
- Company paid training course/s (relevant to experience.)
- Quarterly team dinners / drinks.
- Annual summer and Christmas parties.
- Potential for remote working 1 day per week.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Production Manager vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.