£25,000 - £28,000
Our client a Furniture company based in Putney are looking for a switched-on Project Manager. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with long term growth and development. Training is provided in the role.
Must have a Full Drivers Licence.
The main purpose of a Project Manager role is to:
- Must learn about the products to know the products inside out
- Working with surveying the product
- Develop project status reports and lead project status meetings.
- Contribute to the creation of projects
- Ensure timely delivery of all project deliverables within scope and budget.
- Must have an engineering background
- To be flexible and have good attention to detail
- A degree in engineering would be a benefit – not essential
- To have CAD experience
- A full driving licence is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be motivated and willing to learn
If you are interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.