Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
A Property company based in Central London are looking for an experienced Property Accountant to join their growing team.
For this role you must have experience within Block Management.
The main purpose of a Property Accountant role is:
- Collection of monies due from leaseholders including reminders and final
- Letters to mortgage companies.
- Issue of Charging Orders.
- Issue of Ground Rent demands
- Maintenance of accounting records - making these available to leaseholders and independent auditors as required.
- Maintenance of Service charge payment records.
- Preparation of agreed annual budgets and forward forecasts including sinking funds and reserve accounts.
- Maintenance of dedicated client bank account details of which are provided to leaseholders on request.
- Payment of contractor's invoices and other expenditure.
Property Accountant Specification:
- Must have experience in Accounts and within Block Management
- Good organisation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail orientated.
- Strong communication skills
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.