Purchase Ledger Clerk
£24,000 - £26,000
8am - 5:30pm
Our client a leading data centric marketing organisation based in the heart of the west end of London is seeking a switch on Purchase Ledger to join their team.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be well organised and able to multitask. Ideally to have experience in Xero.
The main purpose of a Purchase Ledger Clerk role is:
- To maintain The Group's PO system and ensure that the process is applied where necessary.
- To manage purchases made via credit cards and ensure that the purchases are authorised, properly documented and accounted for on a timely basis.
- To manage the payments process - providing documentation and evidence to support the payments.
- To always give great customer service.
- To Support the Group Financial Controller and provide ad hoc analysis and investigations.
- Expense Claim Policy - to keep up-to-date and ensure adherence
- Purchase cycle administration, PO system maintenance, invoice processing.
- Management of and service to suppliers.
- Expense claim input, posting, payment and reporting
- Data input to Access accounting system.
- Various analysis and accounting reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
- IT Accounting system support/interface with Access Dimensions support desk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Specification:
- To have purchase ledger experience
- Ideally experience in Xero
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Switched on and proactive
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.