£25,000 - £30,000
Our client a Construction company based in Central London are looking for a switched-on Purchase Ledger Clerk.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with long term growth and development.
Must have COINS experience
The main purpose of a Purchase Ledger Clerk role is to:
- Logging, maintaining and filing invoices.
- Payment authorisation.
- Payment processing.
- Investigating purchase ledger queries.
- Working with suppliers
- Ability to deal with high level workloads and changing priorities
- Must have COINS experience
- To be organised and self-motivated
- Must be motivated and willing to learn
If you are interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.