Quality Assurance Administrator
Monday - Friday (+ one Saturday per month)
A well-established food production company are looking for you to become their new Quality Assurance Administrator!
This Quality Assurance Administrator role is an integral part of the business, this is a very varied role which is very important to the running of the business.
Quality Assurance Administrator Duties:
- Helps to complete production records
- Maintain and verifying all production records.
- Preparing samples
- Photocopying, scanning and filing documents
- Checking laundry
- Changing room checks
- Prepare timesheets.
- Calculate working hours for each agency staff and email timesheet to agency.
- Update temperature record.
- Print out weekly employee checklist.
- Answering phone calls
- Taking orders through phone or email
- Printing out delivery notes
Quality Assurance Administrator Specification:
- Excellent communication, both oral and written.
- Great management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational; skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and duties.
- Knowledge of word-processing tools and other relevant computer software, including Microsoft Office.
- Someone who is a team player
- Team-building events.
- Company pension scheme.
- Annual holiday.
What you need to do now: