Monday - Friday
8:30am - 4:30pm
An established Accountancy practice based in Weybridge are looking for a switched-on Receptionist to join their growing team.
The role will be reporting directly to the Office Manager. Training is provided on the role as well.
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival, offering and making refreshments, arranging car parking, meeting rooms etc.
- Ensuring that the meeting rooms are refreshed after each meeting, and the reception area is always tidy.
- Diary Management using Outlook
- Assisting with large mail outs from time to time
- Processing new client forms for the company and setting new clients up on our central database
- Transferring new client engagement letters onto letterhead
- Updating our central database with any changes to key client information
- Every day, checking both floors have sufficient milk, tea and coffee for the day.
- Checking that the group has enough stationery to use for the week.
- Ordering of stationery, both corporate and every day, via a purchase order system for the group
- Previous administrative experience in an office environment desirable.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Excel and MS Office applications.
- Well organised with a high attention to detail.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.